Thursday, September 18, 2008

just a tiny picture post

I just love all this family truck cruisin' and choke cherry picking. I've decided not to leave here for a while, I just can't, at least until the New Year. We're fixing up the empty house next door for me to live in and there's already a drum set in the living room (we started a band!) and we're setting up a painting studio in there too. Jeff's going to teach me to throw pottery, and Tara's going to teach me to sew, and the winter is going to teach me to love wood stoves and long johns.
This is a short post because I need to run to the cafe to help out the lunch rush, but here are a few pictures. The first couple are of Jeff, Freya, Ruby and me on our way to pick berries at the other farm, and the last three are Freya, Iso, Ruby, Chuck and me relaxing in my trailor.

xo
hope you're all doing well

 


 


 


 

No comments: